Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Something New


Hello everyone! This is my attempt to try and keep everyone updated on what is going on with us. Since so many of our friends are doing this, I thought that I would try it out. Please let us know if you have a blog so that we can add you to our list. We hope that you all had a great Easter. It was cold here but we got to go outside for a little while so that Brock could attempt to hunt eggs. He was not really sure what to do yet but next year should be lots of fun. He went to the doctor yesterday for his 15 month check up. He is doing great! He weighs 22 pounds (16%) and is 31 inches long (48%). He is such a blessing to us. He is doing so many new things and we will keep you up to date on them. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Brooke! I just found you through Carmen's blog - how fun! I am excited that you are blogging now and can't wait to see what's going on with ya'll...okay, we really need to get Molly into this - I can just see the commentary now...