Friday, January 9, 2009

Brock's Two Year Check-up

Yesterday, I took Brock to the pediatrician for his 2 year wellness check. It is a little late but with the holidays we are just getting around to going. Let me begin my saying that he was so good. Usually he gets a little antsy but he acted great. Brad had to work and was not able to go with me so I was a little nervous about going alone but it turned out fine. I love the office that we go to. It is very child friendly and they have a train track around the top of the wall and you can see the train go through the office on the track. Brock loves this! It is really cool even for us adults : ) They are also always on time and for children that is a big deal. The little guy weighs 26.9 pounds (32%), is 34.25 inches long (47%) and his head circumference is 19.25 (51%). The doctor said that he is doing great. She could actually understand what Brock was saying and she was really impressed. She said that she could not understand most 2 year olds so that made me proud! She said that everything checked out great and he was right on target for his age. Brock is such a sweet little boy (most of the time) and we have truly been blessed. We are looking forward to all the years to come and all the memories that lie ahead. We love you, Brock!

1 comment:

Leslie Harwell said...

Yeah, I am glad he did well. Patrick had to do Madelyn's two yr. by himself and he said she did not do well, but now she does great. I cant believe she will be three in two 1/2 months. Crazy! Brock is a little fellow. So is my little man.