Monday, August 17, 2009

Nashville

This past weekend Brad and I took a little trip to Nashville. My dad and step-mom gave us a gift certificate for Christmas to Opryland so we decided to use it before little Braden arrives. We went on Friday and came back on Sunday. We spent Friday at Opry Mills shopping and riding the Delta Riverboats inside Opryland. On Saturday we went downtown to The Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame. That night we went to the Grand Old Opry. Many guests were there but my favorite was Vince Gill (2nd photo below) and Josh Turner (1st photo below). I love Vince Gill so it was a treat to get to see him : ) Sunday we just had breakfast then headed to pick up Brock. Part of the Christmas gift was for my dad (Pop) and my step-mom (Dee) to keep Brock. They had a great time together. Thanks for the trip, we had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

tamrh said...

you have a beautiful family. God has really blessed you. I hope you have many, many years to love and enjoy each other. your time together is so precious. Have a happy life. Tamrh