Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun in the Pool

It is a beautiful day outside today so I decided that Brock and I would go out and play before it got too hot. Brock got to play in his little pool for the first time. Granna ordered this pool and I finally decided to blow it up and let Brock play. As I have mentioned before, Brock loves to play outside. He was a little hesitant at first to get in the water but then we had a blast! He got to play in his little pool at Pop & Dinah's two weeks ago and he really liked that. Hopefully all this playing in the water/pool will help next week at the beach. Enjoy the pictures below of the little man having fun!




1 comment:

Leslie Harwell said...

That little pool looks cool. I am so glad he loves it! I think you said you are heading to the beach soon - Have fun!