Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where are my shoes?

Brock loves shoes! I posted a while back about Brock going to his drawer and getting out his shoes. This is when his love for shoes started. Every time he hears someone say "outside", he runs and gets his shoes. When you say "Let's go", he goes and get his shoes. Lately, his love for shoes has moved to other people's shoes. He tries so hard to put them on. Most of the time he works so hard and he does get them on. He loves to walk around in them. He often trips and falls but they does not matter to him. Here are some pictures of him wearing my flip flops. He wore them all over the house yesterday and he cried when I put them up. He is such a crazy little kid!

Playing in the kitchen (in my shoes)

Looking out the window (in my shoes)

Walking in my flip flops

No comments: