Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st Haircut

This past weekend we took Brock to have his first haircut. I have been wanting to get it trimmed up since he had some strands that would not do anything but stick straight up. Several people tried to talk me out of cutting his hair because they did not want me to get his curls cut off. Well, they won. When we got to "Snip Its" for his haircut, I chickened out. I just got them to trim his bangs, around his ears and around the back of his neck. Needless to say, you cannot tell that I got it cut at all. I had to get on the floor to try and find some hair to save. Brad says all that we did is waste $12. Oh well, it was fun and for the most part he was good. He did not like the idea of the razor so she only used scissors. Here are some pictures from the big day.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Levi had to get his first haircut at 9 months and every month thereafter. Talk about a huge expense I hadn't planned on! Kara on the other hand, will not grow hair! I could get by without getting her hair cut, but she doesn't need it!

I'm jealous that you have a kids hair cut place!