Friday, October 17, 2008

The Big 3-0

Yesterday, I turned the big 3-0!!! It just does not seem like I should be 30. I still feel like a young girl...well, I guess that I still am compared to some people : ). Turning 30 is not really bothering me. I am just so happy to be turning another year older, living a healthy life and to have such wonderful family and friends. Thanks to all of you who called, emailed or sent cards yesterday. It meant the world to me!! Birthdays are special because they are a celebration of you!! Other holidays, everyone gets to celebrate but your birthday is all about you...so thanks to those who made it special!

On another note, Brock's 3rd laser treatment on his face got scheduled today for Friday, November 14th at 7:30 a.m. Please say a little prayer for him that everything goes as well as it has in the past. Three down...four to go...we hope : ).

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Happy Birthday (late)! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Alison said...

I think I sent you a happy birthday greeting on facebook, but here is one on your blog too :). Happy Birthday! You have such a great outlook on your 30s - send some of that over here!!

The Slocumb Family said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!!