Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

This past weekend we were busy, busy. On Friday I took Brock to Cedartown to visit Granna, Memama, Great Grandaddy, Nanny & Allen. He then went to spend the night with Pop and Dee. My sister Brandi, my mom and I went to Christmas Village in Birmingham that afternoon. We love going to the craft show to get neat gifts for people and also ideas on how to make things ourselves. They have lots of cute stuff for girls but not as much for boys...of course. We did manage to spend all our money : ) On Saturday, Brad had to work half a day and I went shopping...all alone. It was so nice. After lunch, we met Pop & Dee to pick up Brock, then headed to Auburn. We missed the Homecoming game but got there just in time for Kim's Surprise Birthday Party at Cock of the Walk. It was lots of fun and great see to all our friends. On Sunday, we went to a baby shower for Mike and Heidi. Baby Bryggen will be born the end of December and we are so excited. So as you can see, we had a very busy weekend. Here are some pics from the party. We hope that you had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Awe...y'all are so cute! I love that you still see each other so often - so much for that in the my little group! Anyway...just had to comment. Brock is just the cutest little thing!

PS. One day I need to ask you a/b your junior college teaching...