Monday, November 24, 2008

Potty

I thought that I would share this funny story with you.....

Today Brock and I went to the Gym. After working out, I went into the Nursery to pick him up but did not see him anywhere. I asked Mrs. Pam where Brock was and she said that he was in the restroom. I looked very puzzled??? She said he wanted to go "potty" so Miss Kelsey took him in the restroom. I told her that he was not at all potty trained and she just laughed. When the door opened, Brock came running out saying "I did it, I did it". I looked at Kelsey and she just shook her head "no". I thought that this was hilarious!!! I do not know what Brock thought that he did but he was so proud. He is getting a potty for Christmas so maybe he is ready...who knows : )

1 comment:

Alison said...

A similar thing happened to us. One day, Levi's teacher told me how good he was at using the potty and we hadn't even tried at home! Needless to say, I went out and got a potty immediatly! He was 2 and a half though, so more power to you if you can get Brock potty-trained this early! It's cheaper!