Monday, December 15, 2008

Time flies...

...when you are having fun!

As you know I have not been posting lately due to the fact that it takes me all night to download pictures on this very slow computer that we have. Tonight I decided to take the time and let you know what we have been up to the past few weeks.

1) Sewing
I have found little time to sew and embrioder lately but here are a few things that I have made.


Brock's 2nd Birthday shirt


Olivia's snowman shirt

Lincoln's turtle burp cloth

2) Stone Mountain Christmas

Last Saturday we went to Stone Mountain with our friends Megan, Jason, & McKenzie. It was really cold but we had a great time! We got the see The Polar Express in 4-D, ride the train (Brock's favorite), eat funnel cakes and see the Christmas lights. We really enjoyed it and here are some pics from the day.


No comments: