Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Week in Review

Sorry I have been really bad at blogging lately : ( As I said before, our computer is really slow so it gets really frustrating trying to do something on it. I am updating tonight while my college class is taking a test because this computer is much faster : )

Brock is back at school this week and he loves it! His teacher told me that he is talking much more and I am so proud of him. She said he says "It's my turn" all the time. He is also saying "I'll do it" and is becoming a very independent little boy. He loves the Christmas tree and says "WOW" when it lights up. Brad got him a train to go around the tree and he loves playing with the "Choo Choo" every minute. He also has a little tree in his room that he likes to take the ornaments off of. We are trying to teach him to look and not touch. So now he walks up to the tree and says "No touch" but "kiss". We wants to kiss all the ornaments instead of touching them....really cute : ) We spent Thanksgiving in Auburn with Brad's family. We had a good time but we did not enjoy the Auburn/Alabama game too much, oh well one in seven is not too bad. However, I am very sad that Tubbs is leaving Auburn. He has been the coach every since Brad and I started going to the games together....sad : ( I think that he is a great guy and I hope that he finds another school that treats him well. We are heading to Stone Mountain this weekend to see all the Christmas stuff with our friends Megan, Jason & McKenzie so we are so excited!!!! I hope that you have a great week!!!

No comments: