Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby's Room

We have been trying to decide what theme to use in the baby's room. I sold all of Brock's stuff on Ebay so we have to get new bedding. (Every baby should get their own anyways, right?) I thought that I wanted to use blue & brown turtles called Mod Turtle. I had liked it for a long time. Then I changed my mind and wanted to use sailboats. I looked and really could not find any sailboat pattern that I liked other than Pottery Barn Kids and that was just too expensive. So, here is what we are going to use...

I love it! It is called Farm Friends by Global Baby. It is discontinued so I will have to find pieces that I need on Ebay. However, I was at Marshalls on Saturday and saw the 4 piece crib set. I did not buy it then but yesterday went back and it was on clearance for $20...WOW! What a deal! We are going to use black furniture (which we wanted to use all along) and accessorize with black gingham. It is going to be so cute, I cannot wait! We will post pics of the Nursery when we get it all done which will be months from now but at least we have a theme : )

No comments: