Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Boy # 2 has a name!

Baby Boy #2 has a name...

Braden James Slocumb

Of course we had to use a name that starts with a "Br" like the rest of us or he would feel left out. (This means that I will have to change the name of the blog soon...any ideas?)

We are so excited about this little addition come to our family in September! We liked this name when Brock was born but we knew that we wanted to use Brock because it was my maiden name. We took some time deciding on how to spell Braden since there are multiple ways. We chose this spelling because it has "Brad" as part of it. James is my grandfather's name. He adores Brock and I know that he will love Braden also. Every one else in my family seems to have girls so boys names are easy to pick : )

We are off to the beach tomorrow with my family so we will update with pictures when we return!

3 comments:

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

Love the name! We are so excited for you! Have a great time at the beach.

Joy said...

Love the name!!! Can't wait to see more beach pics!!

Alison said...

That's perfect!!