Thursday, May 22, 2008

Going to School

It's official...Brock is growing up! Brock and I went this morning to First Baptist Douglasville to visit their Pre-School Program. We loved it! I enrolled him for Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00-12:00. He is going to have so much fun. There will be 8 children in his class and they are going to do lots of fun things and learn lots of stuff. He will start in September and go through next May. This will give him a chance to play with other children and for me to meet new moms and possibly teach a morning class at West Central Tech instead of a night class. It makes me sad to think that he is growing up but excited to know that he is going to have such a great time in a great Christian environment. (Our church does not have a program like this so that is why we are going to a different church.)

2 comments:

Alison said...

You are going to LOVE having a Mom's Day Out! It has changed my life and made me a much better mother! Plus, Levi loves playing with his friends...he talks about them all the time. Kara just enjoys watching the other kids for now, but it keeps her entertained!

Ashley Turnbull said...

I really am going to have to talk to you more a/b this junior college thing one day - it's something I can see myself doing down the road =). I can't believe he's already at the MDO age! Ah!