Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brock is 2.5!!!

On June 21st, the little man turned two and a half! I cannot believe it. He is such a sweet and loving little boy...however he has certainly hit the terrible twos! He went to the doctor this week for his 30 month wellness visit. Everything was great! He weighed in at 27.5 pounds (23%) and was 36 inches tall (53%). The doctor was glad that he was talking in sentences, able to climb, knew his colors, etc. The next thing that we have to work on is potty training. I tried this the first of June and it did not go too well. We will try again next week : ) Time is flying by and they do not stay little long.

On another note...we went to the beach last week and I need to post some pics. However my computer crashed and I lost everything. I finally got a new computer so hopefully soon I will post some beach pictures. Stay tuned...

No comments: