Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Future Custodial Engineer???

We all dream about what we want to do when we grow up. Most kids would say that they want to be a lawyer, doctor or teacher. Well, I believe that all Brock wants to be is a janitor or for a more technical term, custodial engineer. He loves to clean! Every time that he is eating, he wants a napkin to wipe off that table. When we are finished eating, he wants you to get the "boom" which is a broom to sweep up his crumbs. He loves to pick things up and throw them in the trash. He loves to take a kleenex and wipe down the tub. I could go on and on. This is so funny to me. I know that when the days start for him to do chores and pick up his room, his love for cleaning will stop. However, for now it is so funny to watch him and I appreciate his help.

2 comments:

Joy said...

oh how funny....we have always said my nephew is going to be a custodial engineer because he loves to clean so much that he comes downstairs every morning and looks for the vacuum cleaner (and cries when my sister doesn't let him have it!)....maybe the two boys can go into business together:)

Alison said...

oh, enjoy that while it lasts! I wish my kids would follow! Levi had about one week when he thought it was fun to pick up, then it ended. :(