Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Happens in Vegas.....

Brad and I are off to Las Vegas tomorrow morning until Sunday. We are sooooo excited! We are going with my two best friends and their husbands; Molly, Jason, Kim & Reese. We have been planning this trip for some time now and it is finally here. When we return I will post some pics and give you a report on the fun times that we had.

On another note, I had to leave Brock today for four nights....yes, FOUR nights. I am so sad! This is the first time that we have left him this long. It is a much needed trip but it is sad to know that we will not see the little man until Sunday. I know that he is in great hands with Pop, Dee, Granna, and Granddaddy Greg. I know that he will get spoiled and that next week will be tough getting him back on schedule, but that's okay. He deserves a fun weekend too!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Have fun - I'm jealous! I've found that time flies when I'm without the kids - Sunday will be here before you know it. Then, as you mentioned, the real fun begins...getting them back on a schedule!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Oh, I better see some MAJOR pictures of the 6 of you! I have not seen those girls in SO long! Kim, oh my gosh - please take some good ones! And tell them HELLO from Ashley! Y'all have so much fun!!!

Joy said...

SOOO JEALOUS!!! We've been wanting to do a Vegas trip with some friends of ours...have a great time, and enjoy the child-free vacation! :)

Leslie Harwell said...

Wow - Have a blast!!! I'm Jealous. :)