Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Stinker

Yesterday I was trying to clean house. It is a much harder task when you have a shadow (aka Brock). I have to get him entertained with something and run and clean one room. Cleaning house used to take me about 2 hours now it is an all day chore. I had left him playing in his room and I ran to clean his bathroom. He was being really quite so I went to check on him and this was what I found....


Brock had gotten into his dresser and pulled out all his Diaper Doubles. Not just one pack but two packs of them. (If you are wondering, he has to wear them at night because he overloads a regular diaper.). At some point you just have to laugh, right??

Well, today I was trying to get ready because I have to leave to teach in a few hours. I always leave Brock in the bathroom while I am getting a shower so that he does not roam all over the house. He usually plays really good but today this is what he decided to do....



Yes, he got into the closet and pulled out all of my shoes! It was a disaster and he was so proud of himself. You can't get mad at the little fellow so you just have to laugh (hoping that he does not do it again). For those of you experienced parents, is this a phase or should I plan on picking up a mess every time that I turn around (more of a mess than I usually clean)?

Most days he is good and plays his little heart out. Here is him riding his little truck which entertains him for about 3 minutes, but that's good for a 19 month old!


1 comment:

Alison said...

All I can say is that it at least lasts until they are 3 years old!! Sorry!