Friday, September 12, 2008

End of the Week Review

Sorry for the lack of posts latley. We are just busy (but I do not really know doing what). Time just flies by! Brock went to school two days this week and loved it! He did not cry either day and was smiling when we walked in and when I picked him up. I again enjoyed my time while he was at school. I wrapped up teaching for the quarter this week and just waiting to give my final exams next week. We actaully get to stay home this weekend instead of traveling to Auburn so that will be nice. We are on the hunt for a good deal on a new home so we are going out and about tomorrow looking. We like our neighborhood but we just need more space. Plus with all the foreclosures right now, we hope to find a good deal in a good school district. We have nursery duty on Saturday night but then we will be watching the Auburn Tigers play that night. We have F.A.N. Day at chruch on Sunday so we are looking forward to tailgating with our Life Group and watching some flag football. We hope that you have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Please do a post on the F.A.N. day. As the Life Group Minister at our church, I'm always looking forward to new and creative ways to do things! Thanks!