Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Fall

I used to be good at updating the blog but it seems lately that it is getting harder and harder to find time to sit down and make a post. Our computer has caught some virus or something and is extremely slow. So every time that I sit to get on the computer I usually get frustrated because it takes so long for any thing to happen and uploading pictures right now takes forever. Anyways, here is what has been going on.....

Brock turned 21 months old last weekend. I cannot believe that he is getting so big. You can tell that he is growing up. He plays better, he is trying to talk more, he asks "What's this?" all the time, he understands more of what you are saying and asking, and he is growing taller. My favorite thing right now is when he wakes up in the morning he does not cry anymore, he yells "mom", "mom" until I go and get him. I love it!!! He is such a loving little boy. He gives hugs and kisses all the time and loves to crawl up in your lap and just sit for a few minutes. Don't get me wrong, he is bad too. He is a wild little boy who loves to throw things and run around. It is just taking some getting used to since I have always been around girls. He is truly a little blessing in our life.

As for Brad and myself, we are doing great. Brad is working hard as always and watching lots of football. I am trying to embroider more and catch up on some scrapbooking. Time is just hard to find these days. It seems like it is 9:00 at night before you now it and the day is gone. Hopefully things will settle down when we are not traveling every weekend. Gas also is a huge problem in our area so staying home is becoming more common. Some places you have to wait in line 30 minutes or so and can only get $20 worth of gas. When will this problem stop? We hope that you are doing great. Happy Fall!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

My favorite way to wake up is to hear: "Mommmmmyyyyyy" through the monitor. Love it!