Monday, September 8, 2008

War Eagle!!

We took Brock again this weekend to the Auburn game. It was very HOT!!! We stood in the shade for the game so that Brock would not get as hot as sitting in the sun. He took about a 30 minute nap (how, I do not know) and then was ready to cheer on the Tigers!! We decided to leave at half time since it was so hot. We are glad that the Tigers won but they better get it together before the SEC games start (we are not looking so good so far this season). War Eagle!!


In my spare time (ha ha, who has spare time??)......

I am still trying to work on my sewing and embroidering. Here is my first applique of a tiger paw. I am going to put it on a shirt for Brock this week. I will let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!!