Friday, September 19, 2008

Sick : (

This week was supposed to be full of plans with family, friends and fun. However, it took a turn for the worse on Wednesday when I got a virus. I will spare the details but finally today I am feeling a little better. Brad went to Chicago (on a business trip) and came down with the same thing. So he did not have fun either. Thankfully my mom came and got Brock on Wednesday and kept him until today. He somehow missed the virus and I am so glad. He had a great time playing with Granna, Grandaddy Greg, Nanny, Allen, Pop, Dee, Memama and Great-grandaddy. I am so thankful that they all got to spend time with him and entertain him while I was here at home sick and Brad was sick in Chicago. Hopefully we are on the mend and everything will be back to normal tomorrow. We are heading to Auburn for what we hope is a football game. If the Tigers play like they did last week, it will not be much of a game. However, I hope that they have got it together and we will get to roll Toomer's...we will see???? Have a great weekend : )

1 comment:

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

We hope you get completely better. Screw Brad, he can stay sick. I hope you and he got several of the LSU fans sick this past weekend.