Saturday, August 9, 2008

At the "Beach"

Today Brock and I spent a lot of time playing together. Brad had to work because of quarter end close at the Home Depot so Brock and I spent another day of quality time together. First, we took a walk around the neighborhood. Brock loves to ride in his stroller and point out all the "burds" (birds) along the way. On the way home, we stopped at the neighborhood playground and played. After we got home and had a "nack" (snack) we then went outside and played in his little pool that Granna and Grandaddy Greg bought him. He calls it the "beach" so that is the reason for today's blog title. He played and splashed for a while and then it was lunch and nap time. I was exhausted too so I took a little nap myself. This afternoon we played blocks and colored. It was a really good day and Brock did not have to go to time out one time. I love Saturdays that we do not have much planned and we can just hang out. Saturdays are about to get busy with AUBURN football games.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Love the new background! Glad you had fun at the "beach". Isn't funny where their little minds go.

Jason, Megan and McKenzie said...

Girl...I am trying to learn about all this! I just realized tonight that there were comments posted on my blog and it took me forever to find them! I am so slow! Also, about the time of my posting...girl my blog was set on pacific time! I couldn't figure out why the time was so far off on all my posting and then I found the area about time and changed that to eastern!! Oh boy...I am a slow learner! Good thing I am a stay at home mom now and not teaching the future of America!! Are you guys busy on Friday?