Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet the Teachers

Last Thursday night, Brad and I went to Brock's Parent Orientation for his little school that he will start next Wednesday. We got to meet his teachers and see where and what he will be doing at "school". Today, I took Brock to meet his teachers. Ms. Morgan and Mrs. Robinson are going to be teaching Brock at the Early Learning Center at First Baptist Douglasville this year. He will be going on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 -12. I am so excited for him. Pretty much they just play and have snacks. There are 8 little boys and girls in his class. I really think that this will be good for him since he usually only gets to play with mommy. I am excited too because I will get a little time to run errands or do whatever I want for 3 hours, 2 days a week....yeah!! I will let you know how the first day goes next week.

4 comments:

Alison said...

You will never be the same!! You will be dancing in the halls like I was this time next week :)! Enjoy "Brooke Time"!

David and Tammy said...

2 years is only four months away! LOL

Busy momma said...

Before you know it, your sweet boy will be in real preschool....we just started and as much as I was ready for a break, I cried like a baby when I left him!
I enjoy reading your blog~ Leslie's friend, Ashley

David and Tammy said...

Yes, we do need to get together. Lets do it all together. What do y'all have planned in the coming weekends?