Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 21st

Today is special for two reasons:

First....
Brock is 20 months old today! I cannot believe how he is growing so fast. He is still a little guy weighing only about 23 or 24 pounds. His hair is finally growing good and he has a good bit of blonde hair. He is VERY active and loves to climb and crawl on everything!! His favorite show is now "Barney" instead of "Blues Clues". He loves playing with his blocks and toy broom. He is trying his best to talk so much. His favorite words right now are "knock knock", "Amen", "light", and "peace". Brad has taught him to flex his muscles when he says "show me your guns" which is so funny. This age is really fun and Brock is learning so much. I know the terrible twos are quickly approaching (some days I think they are already here) and I hope that they do not last long. We are looking forward to all the special days ahead!

Second....
Emery is ONE today! Emery is our niece that lives in Auburn. We will be celebrating with her next Sunday at her party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERY!!

2 comments:

David and Tammy said...

Wow! Twenty months...Time to start thinking about baby #2! Ha-ha!

Leslie Harwell said...

Hey girl, hope you are doing well. Call me this week about the crib vs. toddler bed thing and auburn games. My number is 205-706-5966