Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Fun

On Friday night Brock went to spend the night with Granna & Grandaddy Greg. They went out to dinner and then spent lots of time playing. I know that Brock probably wore them out! When I went to pick him on Saturday, they were playing in a "house". Granna had brought a big box home from work and had cut some "windows" in the sides. It was so cute! I brought it home and plan on painting it sometime this week so that Brock can continue to play in his "house".

Since Brock was at Granna's, Brad and I got to go to dinner on Friday night. It was nice to not have to rush. We went to Carrabba's which is one of our favorite places. It was really good!!

On Saturday, we went to Pop & D's at the lake. It was a dreary day outside but we still had a good time. Brock had fun riding on the boat and playing outside. He fed the fish and ducks. He loves to say "fish" and now is saying "lake".

When we got home on Saturday night, I ordered my new computer program for my monogram machine. I am so excited!!! Hopefully this will allow me to do many more things. I am going to practice and hopefully make some cute stuff....I will keep you posted.

We had a great weekend and we hope that you did too!

No comments: