Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures to Share

Brock eating ribs...yum yum!!

Brock driving the boat and this time we were really out on the lake (usually he "drives" it when it is in the boat house).
Brock acting like he is taking a nap...no chance...this child does not miss a thing!

Brock playing with Olivia...how sweet!

Brock wearing dad's t-shirt...he looks like a little ghost.


Brock stuck in his coloring container...he is such a funny little guy.

Brock waving to me while I was trying to take his picture...at this age, I cannot seem to get a decent picture made of him so I just take what I can get.

Lastly, this is my newest creation....a Diaper Cake. My aunt Opal and sister Brandi have been making them for shower gifts so I decided to give it a try. Not bad for the first time...we will see if this is still standing next Sunday for the Baby Shower.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I had to laugh at the waving picture. Levi did soooo good with pictures through about 18 months and then it has been downhill ever since. Moving around, cutting his eyes, and doing that awful "cheese" face. I'm hoping things will change soon.

Jason, Megan and McKenzie said...

I love the diaper cake! I must get the recipe!! You rock Martha!