Friday, April 18, 2008

End of the Week

Yesterday Brock and I went to visit little Olivia and Aunt Brandi. Brandi has to go back to work next week so we went to visit before she goes back. Olivia is growing so much and is such a sweet and pretty baby. Brock is getting a little better with her. He will go up to her, grab her hand, and say "Hey"...it is so cute! I cannot wait for them to be able to play together.

This afternoon I made dinner for our friends in our Life Group class, Megan & Jason, and their sweet baby girl McKenzie. She is one week old and is just precious. We hope that McKenzie and Brock will become best friends. Megan is going to stay home next year with the McKenzie so Brock and I look forward to hanging out with them. Congratulations Megan & Jason!!!


Tonight we took Brock outside to play for a little bit. We got him a new Scooby Doo ball and a little plastic wagon. He had the best time playing with his new toys. He usually pitches a fit when we come in but tonight he actually came in without a fight. Hopefully Brad and my dad will get the swing set finished this weekend so Brock can play on it. I know that he will love it.

One last thing....
My friend Molly called today and wanted to know some tricks to help her little girl Caroline eat more types of food. I really could not give her much advice since Brock eats mainly chicken and Ritz Bits. So, if you are reading and have some suggestions, please pass them along. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: