Monday, April 7, 2008

Tulips

Today we went for a visit to Cedartown. It is about 45 minutes away and this is usually when Brock takes a nap. We visited with grandparents and great grandparents. Brock got to play outside a little bit. With all the pollen, we could not stay out long. I have allergies and I think that Brock is going to have allergies too. Here is Brock picking a flower.



The flower is a tulip. Tulips are my favorite flower. Every Fall Brad plants some tulip bulbs so that I can have lots of tulips in the Spring. (This year was an exception for some reason :-( ) I love all the colors and just love how pretty they are. This year my Nanny also had some really pretty tulips (see picture). Tulips mean Spring time and I hope that the weather warms up so that it feels like Spring and Brock can get outside to play. He absolutely loves it outside. I hope that you have a happy Spring and come play with us if you can.




No comments: