Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Toy


Toys, toys, toys.....

My house stays a disaster because Brock likes to get out all the toys he has and then leave them all over the house. With his birthday and Christmas in the same week, he got so many toys that some of them are still in the box. However, with all the toys that he has he seems to think that playing with an old water bottle or piece of paper is the most fun. One toy that has become his favorite is the Sit and Spin Zebra. He likes to get on this zebra and bounce around and play the music. If you do not have one of these for your toddler, I recommend it.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I totally wanted to get that for Levi, but he was just a little too old. I'll have to get it for Kara for her birthday. Toys are never-ending around our house! Now that we have a boy and a girl, we have all these "boy toys" AND "girl toys"!

Leslie Harwell said...

I agree! Toys have taken over our house as well. We need a play room! That looks like a cute little toy. Might need to get Brooks one when he gets older!

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

I've been telling Heth about this zebra and how awesome it looks. I think we'll have to get miss Abby one to bounce and spin on when she gets older. Brock is too cute!!