Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Quarter

Last night, my math class at West Central Tech started back. They are still on the quarter system and the class only lasts 10 weeks. I am teaching only one class this quarter. I love this job!!! It has been the best experience for me. It gives me a chance to still teach math, which I love (just call me a dork) and still stay home with Brock. I hope to one day maybe go full time or at least teach two full days a week. However, I am not ready to give up my time with Brock yet. This is a really good class, I can already tell and it looks like it is going to be a great quarter.

Brock is getting to spend the night with Granna tonight. She is on Spring Break and wanted to keep him one night. I am sure they will have lots of fun. People always tell me how good he is at their house. I know why....they give him everything he wants! :-) Brock also has a new word to add to his vocabulary list...boo. He now covers his eyes and says "boo" or hides behind something and sticks his head out and says "boo". It is so cute.

Since Brock is spending the night away, Brad and I are going on a "date". We are going to the Cheesecake Factory....yum yum! Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Brooke, how fun! I hope that I will be able to work like that after we have kids. Who knows what the Lord will provide! But, you really do have it made - I'll have to hear more a/b how you like working at a junior college...

Alison said...

Levi totally gets spoiled when he spends the night at our parents houses. We seriously have to think about if he can now or not because he comes back thinking he gets EVERYTHING he wants. It takes a whole day to set things straight again :).

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

Enjoy your evening!
Bow-chika-bow-wow!!!!!

Leslie Harwell said...

patrick7Hope your date was good! Sounds fun!

Leslie Harwell said...

Have no clue why my last post says Patrick7. How funny!

Joy said...

Love all the pictures of Brock -- he is just so adorable!

Hope you guys had a great date night -- they are just too few and far between for us!

--joy