Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged, again

My friend Leslie tagged me so now you're about to know some useless information about me!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was a freshman at Auburn University....War Eagle!!

2. Five Things on my To Do List Today
~Go to the gym
~Buy and plant flowers
~Call Emory about Brock's next laser treatment
~Eat dinner at Moe's
~Tutor

3. Five Snacks I enjoy
~Kit Kat
~Chips
~Soft pretzels
~Chocolate chip cookies
~Cheese & crackers

4. Five Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
~Build a house
~Buy a beach home
~Take more trips
~Give to the church/needy
~Buy a Lake house (for Brad)

5. Five Bad Habits
~Checking email too often
~Picking at the cuticles on my fingernails
~Popping my knuckles
~Eating too much bread
~Drinking too much Coke

6. Five Places I've Lived
~Villa Rica, GA
~Dallas, GA
~Auburn, AL
~Cedartown, GA
~(that is all)

7. Five Jobs I've Had
~Adjunct Instructor at West Central Technical College
~Math Teacher in Paulding County
~Cashier at Bradford's Drug Store
~Cashier at Auburn University Bookstore
~Bookkeeping Department at First National Bank

Now, You're IT!
Alison
Carmen
Joy

No comments: