Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shoes

We have a little 15 month old Einstein in our house! Tonight we were going outside to play after dinner since Brock loves to go outside. We were all in our bedroom and I told Brock to go and get his shoes so that we could go outside. Brad said, if he comes back in here with his shoes I will be amazed. A few minutes later, in walked Brock with his shoes. He went to his room, opened the drawer where his shoes stay, got out two matching shoes and came back to us. What a genius! He amazes us everyday with what he is learning and understanding.

2 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Wow! At 15 months that is cool! Smart boy - I think he will go to Univ. of Alabama!! :)

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

Wow, I am sure it is exciting when you realize that they do understand what you are saying. I can't wait to see him.
Cindy